E-Readers and Tablets
With so many to choose from, how do you decide? Find guides, reviews, comparisons and much more in this section.
Many libraries have video or PDF guides on e-readers, here are some to get you started. Even if they are not from your home library, many of the steps are the same.
- Pierce County Library System Quick Guides
- Illustrated guides in PDF format on a variety of e-reader devices, from Pierce County Library System (WA).
- iPhone for Dummies Cheat Sheet
- Covers the basics for operating your iPad.
- Getting Started with the iPad2
- Step-by-step introduction to the new iPad.
- Motorola Xoom for Dummies Cheat Sheet
- Covers the basics for operating your Motorola Xoom.
- BlackBerry PlayBook Browsing Tips
- From the Blackberry Blog
- Kansas State Library eBook Resources
- Downloadable audiobooks and ebooks available in this collection are provided through a consortium including the State Library of Kansas and local public libraries.
- North Dakota State Library OverDrive eBooks & More
- Resources provided by the North Dakota State Library
- General support, OverDrive help, a Device Resource Center, and more await you at the North Dakota Library2Go website.
Find blogs, reviews and articles about e-books and e-readers.
- The eBook Reader
- The-eBook-Reader.com is an organized, informative resource for everything about the world of digital reading and electronic book readers, from dedicated e-readers like the Kindle to tablets and smartphones.
- Buzz on eBooks, newsletter style webpage.
Having trouble deciding which e-reader is right for you? Here's a helpful resource to get you started.
- 2013 Best eBook Reader Comparisons and Reviews
- Sort out the field of dedicated e-readers with this guide to reviews, feature comparisons, and rankings of 11 devices.